Workshop on “Emerging Trends in Molecular Imaging”
On behalf of the Scientific and Local Organizing Committees, I am pleased to announce the first Workshop on “Emerging Trends in Molecular Imaging” (flyer attached) co-organized with the Italian Discussion Group on Magnetic Resonance (GIDRM),
The workshop intends to provide the attendants with the state-of-the-art and future perspectives of emerging technologies/methodologies in the field of molecular imaging. The scientific program will be organized in six sessions covering the following topics:
Nuclear Imaging, Optical Imaging/PDT, MRI with paramagnetic agents, CEST-MRI, Hyperpolarized MRI, Prepolarized MRI at earth field.
The following invited experts in the field will give a talk at the workshop:
- Prof. Michal Neeman (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
- Prof. Calogero D’Alessandria (TUM, Germany)
- Prof. Laura Mezzanotte (Erasmus MC, The Netherlands)
- Prof. Francois Lux (University Lyon 1, France)
- Prof. Andrè Martins (University Hospital Tübingen, Germany)
- Prof. Christoffer Laustsen (University Hospital of Aarhus, Denmark)
- Prof. Philippe Massot (CNRS, France)
- Prof. Elodie Parzy (University Bordeaux, France)
In addition, Oral and Poster scientific contributions will be selected from the submitted abstract.
From April 19th (welcome 2.30 pm) to 20th 2023 (farewell 1 pm)
Department of Molecular Biotechnology and Health Sciences/Molecular Biotechnology Center “Guido Tarone” of the University of Torino, Via Nizza 52, Torino (Italy)
Deadline abstract submission: March 6th, 2023, 23:59 (CET)
Notification abstract evaluation: March 13th, 2023
Deadline registration: March 31st, 2023
Students/PhD Students: 30 €
GIDRM member: 40 €
GIDRM non-member: 60 € (including GIDRM membership for 2023)
Registration fee includes the access to Scientific Sessions & Exhibition, Coffee Breaks & Lunches, and Social dinner.
More info available at http://www.gidrm.org/wp/event/imaging2023